ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

Oh wonderful, we bronies NEED more disgusting sub-divisions ascribed to us. Thanks very much for that.
Other than that though, fun video

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

A valiant effort

I think you did a relatively good job, but in fairness, I think you could have kept to the story a bit more near the end there. Still, I think it was a good decision of you to not use voice actors, people do soooooo bitch about not getting the voices right.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oh dear God! Blue screen of Death!! D:

Kingdom Kingdom

It's working again. Love this game :)

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

You'd get a ten from me just for putting "Arnold Rimmer" in there. That gave me a right bucket of chuckles, that did XD

Overall excellent game though. Well balanced I thought whilst playing it. Not too challenging, but with some nasty surprises that keep one on their toes.

Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

Although a good game with likeable graphics and gameplay, there seems to be quite a lot fo bugs. More than a few times I've had a day go by, and randomly about half of my survivors go missing when there was nothing that happened to cause it

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Masterful

It even flows into itself. One can leave it on while working or doing something, and it could play continuously without breaking stride. Excellent piece.

Darth Vader Theme {Alix1} Darth Vader Theme {Alix1}

I believe...

It is as fast as it needs to be, it is a good remix of the Imperial March, and goes well with the austere background of the Dark Lord. My only concern is that you remixed the Imperial March instead of coming up with something else for him entirely. However, if your intent was to remix the song, and the idea of it being Lord Vader's them came after, then that's understandable.
Overall, brilliant

alix1 responds:

No. This was not a remix. I was just doing this song because I got bored. I just got the sheet music and played it.

Dr Claw Dr Claw

You know, that's a fair point. He DID always seem to have cameras everywhere

Tankman Tankman

Very well done

An all around good paint job, I'd love to see the cracked goggles actually like that

Incidentally, that crystal skull of vodka? Lovely stuff, yes?

Self Portrait-Rage Self Portrait-Rage

Arvalis of Newgrounds

You have Great Rage in your heart. You belong to the red Lantern Corps.